Saturday, March 12, 2011

Attention To All Family Members!!!!

Our wonderful Dr. Renner asked me if he had any family illnesses such as, ....... and he starts speaking in another language that I've never heard before. I looked at him like are you kidding me I'll never remember all of that. So I asked him if he would write it down for me so I could post it on a blog that my sister setup, he replied why don't I get on your blog and write a comment myself? So that's what he did so please go to Help Needed and scroll down and look at the comment left by Dr. Renner it's under Colette's name. There he has listed some of the hereditary diseases and are still in question. If you know of anyone in the family that has anything like these that he is asking about please call us. That again just shows what wonderful Doctors they have here, we are truly being cared by the very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment