Friday, March 11, 2011

Thank You!

First of all I want to thank you all for your out pouring love that you have shown to Acey and our family we have felt your prayers and know that so many people are concerned for him. It has been a huge support to all of us to read the text messages and listen to the phone messages that have been left. I let Acey know of all the phone calls and messages that we recieve, and I can tell that if lifts his spirit. His is strong and a fighter, and still even while going through this huge trial he is still so kind to all those that are working with him. Everyone he meets he says, "So nice to meet you" "Thank you for coming" and that's just to those coming to get the garbage.

I hope that this blog helps all of us to share our love for him. I hope that it is a positive outlet for all who know him and to express fond memories or just an up lifting message. I will be making updates as much as I can, so know if you hear something but you didn't read it hear, it probably didn't happen. :) Thank you again for everything!! We love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment