Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Update April 12th 1:00pm

Sorry about not updating the blog, but I've been waiting for some wonderful exciting change to take place so I can you all about it, and that's just not happening. Things here change so fast, from minute to minute, so by the time you read this entry things here can be completely different. As of right now, the G-Tube is going to be placed in this afternoon, we are just waiting for them to come get him. That's all of the procedures that will be done today. There has been some changes in Acey's condition from this morning, his eye sight is worse then before and he is starting to see double again. He is also having a hard time talking, which has always been difficult but today seems worse. We are waiting to hear from the neurologists. Keep the prayers coming.

5 comments:

  1. Just wanted to thank you for your updates. Your family is on my mind constantly. Thank you for your positive attitude and example. May you feel Heavenly Father's loving arms around you!
    love
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hopeful spirit is inspiring, Jalyn. :) Here's hoping and praying for those changes we all wish to see for you both are on the horizon...rainbows...sunshine galore. :) Acey: Knock it outa the park! HOMERUN!!!! WINNER!!!!! You got this, you hear. :) Furthermore, would you look at that "line up"...that TEAM of yours!!!! Ah, man I'm impressed! :) P.S. Love the new pics. SUPERSTAR! Keep shining. I'm looking forward to seeing your smiling face again so much. YEP! :) :) :) :) Yellow ribbon wrapped around my heart until you are "home". Dona

    ReplyDelete
  3. This morning I was talking to Aleigha and I was asking her who Jesus said we should love? (I was trying to get her to say everyone!) She said, "Me" I told her yes we do need to love ourselves, but who else and she said, "Acey!" I just stopped and told her yes we do. It brought tears to my eyes, little kids know who we are concerned about and who we love!! We LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that story is so sweet Mindy! Constanly thinking of you, Acey and Jalyn (and family)! Count on your faith and know that miracles do happen. I am praying that you guys will find comfort and strength to continue on! Put all of your trust in the Lord and rely solely on HIM!!! I am sure that is easier said than done, especially when you feel like the whole world is falling on your shoulders, but there is nobody eles better to trust than Christ! Please remember WE LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jalyn, you ROCK! I simply can't believe how positive you are in your posts! Thanks for the updates! We are all sending our love and prayers and hoping for that good news soon! Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete