Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Update April 12th 5:57pm

The G-Tube procedure went great, we are hoping to be able to use it by tonight so we can start getting some nutrients into Acey. Tomorrow sounds like it might be another full day. Acey is going to start with his 3rd plasma phoresis treatment and then he might go for another MRI of his head and all of his spinal cord. They are hoping that it will show them something on why he is having more issues. I just need to say that we are so grateful to the wonderful Doctors that work here, they are amazing, they are trying so hard to find something that would relieve his symptoms. Pray for our Doctors, so they will find something that works.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Belle...We love you guys! This hurts my heart. We will keep praying. I think Heavnly father is surprised how much I been on my knee's asking for Acey to recover and come home. Your doctors are amazing. They will figure this out I got faith in them. Hang in there my sis. BTW....I am really missing both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Tara...I am really missing you guys too! I too will pray for the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to Tara and Mindy! We are praying so hard too! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all praying for you all and the doctors. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete